Campus & Facilities
The Athens University of Economics and Business is centrally located in downtown Athens. The main University building, Marasleio Megaro, is located at 76 Patission (28is Oktovriou) Street, two blocks away from the Archaeological Museum. The backside of the building faces the Pedion Areos Park and the Panellinios Sports Club.
Virtual Walkthrough | Μαράσλειο Μέγαρο
Virtual Walkthrough | Κτήριο Τροίας
The University's campus additionally comprises a series of other buildings in walking distance from Marasleio Megaro:
- 80 Patission (28is Oktovriou) Street
- 95 Patission (28is Oktovriou) Street
- 12 Derigny Street
- 12 Kodrigtonos Street
- 13 Elpidos Street
- 46 Kefallinias Street
- 2 Troias, Kimolou and Spetson Street
- 29 Evelpidon Street
- 47A Evelpidon and 33 Lefkados Street
The buildings combined provide the University with a surface area close to 40,000 square meters. The most recent addition to the campus has been the building at Troias Street. The building, whose surface area is about 6,000 square meters, was completely renovated and became operational in 2017.
LIFE IN ATHENS
Even though Athens is widely known as the cradle of democracy, international visitors soon discover a modenr, vibrant city teeming with life. All sorts of activities, from sports to culture, shopping, eating outside and walking around the ancient Agora beneath the Acropolis are within walking distance from AUEB's campus. This provides for a unique experience for international students and faculty members visiting from abroad.
The University is very conveniently located. Many bus lines pass in front of the University, and a metro station (Viktoria Station) is located only one block away from the main building. The general area where AUEB is situated, Kypseli, is a pleasant and lively. There are many restaurants, shops, and entertainement places in this area of Athens, while many museums, galleries, and archaeological places are also nearby.
- For transportation to or from the Athens International Airport: http://www.aia.gr/
- For bus maps and schedules in the greater Athens area: http://www.oasa.gr/, http://www.osy.gr/
- For trolley maps and schedules in the greater Athens area: http://www.oasa.gr/
- For metro maps and schedules in the greater Athens area: https://www.ametro.gr/?lang=en