CONSULTANTS & BUSINESS ANALYSTS – STRATEGY CONSULTING | DELOITTE
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players with exceptional analytical skills and a well-rounded personality to become part of our dynamic Strategy & Business Design Consulting practice in our offices in Athens or Thessaloniki.
Deloitte’s Strategy & Business Design team works collaboratively with our clients to link strategic vision to flawless execution to achieve tangible, long-term value. We bring cutting-edge ideas, approaches, and methods to bear on clients' toughest problems and biggest opportunities. We hold deep industry knowledge and experience to develop and execute integrated, tailored strategies to meet the future with confidence.
Deloitte's Strategy & Business Design incorporates the multinational practice of Monitor Deloitte. Monitor Deloitte works with the world’s leading and most ambitious corporations, governments, and social sector organizations to drive growth on the issues that are most important to them. To that end, the firm has developed client advisory content and services in the areas we think are critical to growth: corporate and business unit strategy, customer strategy, innovation, business design and configuration, innovation, strategic sensing and ESG strategy and transformation.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people, and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
We are seeking exceptional, highly skilled individuals to join Deloitte as Business Analysts or Consultants.
Business Analysts and Consultants are our front lines of research, analysis, and presentation – building the team’s knowledgebase around the industry and business issue at hand. As those who dive deepest into the issues, Business Analysts/Consultants think critically and creatively to develop insights based on their findings from the research process.
During your tenure as a Business Analyst or a Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Understand the client’s business, follow sector trends, and learn leading practices.
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems.
- Gather and interpret business and financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients.
- Present a cogent idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools.
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients.
- There would be an expectation that the candidate will gradually operate at increasing level of autonomy and responsibility effectively fully owning workstreams and projects.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in a high-profile consulting firm or related professional areas.
- University degree in: Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or exact sciences.
- MBA or a postgraduate Degree in Finance, Economics or other Business-related field would be considered an advantage but is not a prerequisite.
- Outstanding academic track record.
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills and ability to provide business insights.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to lead analysis of industry, competitor and company trends and issues to help team extract valuable insights that inform strategy.
- Ability to leverage customer data and research insights to understand sources of customer value and segment profitability.
- Strong oral and written Greek & English language communication skills.
- Military obligations fulfilled where applicable.
Five core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy, Analytics and M&A
- Customer and Marketing
- Core Business Operations
- Human Capital
- Enterprise Technology and Performance
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals, and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
- You want to work with inspiring, ambitious, and supportive people with diverse geographical and academic backgrounds and extensive skills.
- You get excitement in managing clients shifting priorities and accomplish tasks in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- You like to nurture people and share your knowledge with others.
Deloitte offers integrated services that include Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
We are led by a purpose, to make an impact that matters with clients, people and society. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It's not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
OUR TALENT EXPERIENCE
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the center of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
All applications will be considered without distinction, in accordance with our values and in line with our inclusive culture.