PROJECT MANAGER | KMOP – SOCIAL ACTION AND INNOVATION CENTER
Do you want to be part of a leading NGO with over 45 years of recognized services in the social sector? KMOP is looking for Project Managers for social impact and innovation projects funded by international donors (e.g., Erasmus+, CERV, AMIF, Horizon Europe, Interreg Europe). As a Project Manager, you will coordinate internal and external teams, ensuring the smooth running of activities, quality of outputs, and the representation of KMOP at local and international levels. You will collaborate with researchers, finance and communication teams, and a rich network of European organizations and stakeholders to make each project’s outcome count.
- Plan, organize, and adapt tasks to achieve projects’ goals, foreseeing and managing risks.
- Directly implement activities such as project meetings, documentation, progress reports, research support, development, and review of project outputs.
- Coordinate the implementation of projects' tasks assigned to project partners and/or internal teams (e.g., communication, finance, translation), ensuring final delivery.
- Initiate, manage, and cultivate relations with third parties and stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation.
- Contribute to new project ideas generation and development opportunities.
- Academic background relevant to KMOP’s areas of work. A postgraduate degree will be considered an asset.
- At least 2 years of experience in EU-funded project management and implementation.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU procedures and project design & management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek with the ability to adapt messages according to a variety of audiences. Working level of French will be an asset.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and meet strict deadlines.
- Availability to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A friendly, creative, and inclusive workplace concerning diversity.
- Continuous hands-on training and career development in an organisation with extensive know-how and track record in EU-funded projects and programmes with meaningful purpose.
- Hybrid working schedule and work-life balance.
- An international environment and the opportunity to network with renowned organizations and stakeholders from the EU and beyond.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you are interested in becoming a member of a highly qualified team of professionals and you share our vision, please send your CV.