SENIOR ASSOCIATE | PWC
At PwC Greece, we believe change is the new constant. An enterprise’s ability to innovate, adopt new technology and disrupt the status quo is a core capability needed to thrive. We support and guide clients to disrupt their existing business models. Innovative mindsets and human ingenuity are always welcome. This is why we are looking for you.
If you are a problem solver with motivation to learn, someone willing to collaborate with different teams across PwC Greece, a good communicator with high emotional intelligence and someone willing to take ownership beyond the obvious, then you are the one!
If you are committed to excellence in client service and passionate about how technology could be an enabler in our digital world, then you are the one!
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Business Process Excellenceteam in Athens. The team’s mission is to help clients understand, reimagine and continuously improve their business processes through business-led, technology-enabled approaches that deliver valuable and long-lasting tangible benefits. Our team supports companies operating in various sectors (e.g. Financial Services, Energy etc.) in their transformation journey from strategy to execution to achieve superior customer experience and operational excellence.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS YOU WILL WORK ON AS PART OF THE TEAM
● Participate in a portfolio of client-facing engagements and initiatives, contributing to the preparation of proposals and assuming ownership of project deliverables and presentations.
● Lead/ facilitate client workshops that involve understanding current practices, identifying pain points and improvement opportunities and co-developing the desired target state.
● Utilize various data sources and methods to analyze clients’ current business practices to diagnose issues, analyze root causes and develop pragmatic solutions and recommendations for improvement.
● Help clients shape a “fit for purpose” future state by designing target processes tailored to client needs, informed by best practices and powered by technology (e.g. RPA, Workflow Systems, Data analytics etc.).
● Apply and share knowledge of business process management fundamentals including (but not limited to) process modelling notations (e.g. BPMN), improvement methods (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) and business process management systems.
● Supervise and support more junior members of the team in delivering assignments efficiently, on quality and on time.
● Develop and nurture working relationships with team members, clients and other stakeholders.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
● At least three (3) years of relevant experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
● Excellent academic background from a top-tier university with a background in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Management, Mathematics, Physics or relevant discipline.
● Excellent knowledge of the English language and MS-Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
● Strong organization skills, solid time management and the ability to multi-task. At least a basic knowledge of project management fundamentals is also expected.
● Experience in assessing, improving and designing business processes, internal controls and other operating model elements.
● Exceptional collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills and a team-player mentality.
● Unwavering commitment to providing high quality work.
● Critical thinking, agility and an aptitude for creative problem-solving.
● Ability to assimilate ideas and information into elegant written, spoken and visual communications.
● A relevant professional qualification (e.g. Six Sigma Certification, Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), CIA etc.) or proficiency in a business process management software will be regarded positively (e.g. Signavio, ARIS).
● Military services fulfilled.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
At PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality work.
BEING PART OF OUR TEAM INCLUDES
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive total compensation package
- Health and life insurance
- Dress for the day - wear what makes you feel comfortable and dress for your day
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Extra days of annual leave
- Wellness Initiatives like gym sessions & nutritionist
- Actions Teams eligible to participate (e.g. Running, Trekking)
- Career development opportunities & continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals and through tailor made training programmes
- Global mobility opportunities
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WHO WE ARE
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and Ioannina and more than 1800 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. PwC Greece exists to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to industry leading clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.